Courses: Academic English - University
Students admitted to Murdoch University, Edith Cowan University, Curtin University, TAFE WA and select Australian Universities are not required to undertake an IELTS exam after having successfully completed the Academic English Coruse.
These courses are designed for students who do not meet the English entry requirements for university at either undergraduate or postgraduate level. Course components include
- Academic reading and writing skills classes.
- Computing for academic purposes.
- Participation in tutorial discussions.
- Conducting research using libraries and the Internet.
- Preparation for external examinations such as the IELTS and TOEFL iBT.
- 6 week modules available.